- orders and medals of the USSR and the Russian Federation;
- International order «Generosity and mercy» (Sweden);
- Hugo Grotius International award;
- order «For Merit to the Fatherland» (II class).
Academic degrees and titles:
- Doctor of Law, professor;
- Academician of the International Academy of Informatization UN;
- Candidate of Economic Sciences;
- Associate Professor;
- Lieutenant General of Justice.
Scientific works and publications :
- The author of several monographs and over 200 scientific publications concerning the World Economy and International Law.
1973 - 1980Prosecutor`s Office
Grozny city investigator of the prosecutor`s Office
1984 - 1991Council of Ministers of the Checheno-Ingush ASSR
Head of the Legal Department of the Conciul of Ministers of the Checheno-Ingush ASSR
1992 - 1995International company «MAGNATE»
Vice President of the International company “MAGNATE”, Moscow city
1995 - 2002Russian (Parliamentary) Fund for Victims of regional and international conflict
General Director of Russian (Parliamentary) Fund for Victims of regional and international conflict
2002 - 2017Concil for the Study of Productive Forces RAS
Leading Researcher, Moscow city
2012 - presentInternational Public Security Agency
Secretary General of the International Public Security Agency, Geneva city, Swetzerland.
1973Saratov Law Institute of Kurskogo D.I.
1984Institute of State and Law of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR
Full-time Graduate School. International Law
1996MGIMO University MID of Russian Federation
2003Concil for the Study of Productive Forces RAS
Part-time Graduate School. World Economy.
Russian, Сhechen, English, Hungarian, Arabic, Japanese
office 9 13a Yaroslavskaya st.,
Moscow, Russia, 129366.
+ 7(495) 136 59 99