This Policy determines the procedure for the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data from the owner of the site of JSC Suhba (hereinafter referred to as Operator).
This Policy contains the following information:
- the purpose of processing personal data;
- a list of personal data for which processing the consent of the subject of personal data is given;
- name or full name (name, last name, middle name) and address of the person processing personal data on behalf of the operator, if processing will be entrusted to such a person;
- a list of actions with personal data for which consent is given, a general description of the personal data processing methods used by the operator;
- the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is valid, as well as the method of its withdrawal, unless otherwise provided by federal law;
- information on how to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data – any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (subject of personal data);
Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or individual person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Principles of personal data collection:
- Processing of personal data is carried out legally and equitably.
- Processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, pre-defined and legitimate purposes.
- It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes incompatible with each other.