This User Agreement (the Agreement) regulates the relations between the JSC Suhba (hereinafter Administration) on the one hand and on the other site by the user.
The site company.suhba.net is not a mass media.
By using this site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site company.suhba.net
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- receive information on the site
- copy information to other sites with indication of the source
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the information of the site for commercial purposes without special permission
The administration has the right to:
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify and delete information.
User agrees to:
- do not violate the performance of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the Site and its services.
The Administration is committed to:
- maintain the operation of the site, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and the actual results
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
- This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
- The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears.
- The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
- The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.